| ||Your shopping cart is empty |
| 1. You may return items sold by Pharmacy Education within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.We'll also pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error.|
2. All goods are required to be checked by the purchaser upon receipt with the seller being promptly informed of any claim of damage. In the case of a refund claim the purchaser is required to clearly state polygraphic damage to the outer cover and/or inner contents i.e.: missing pages, faulty spine, printing errors, etc.
3. All notice of damage for the seller is required to be sent to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in written form by post to the company headquarters address.
4. Goods being returned as part of a refund claim must be complete and include proof of purchase.
5. The seller will fulfill the refund claim or inform the purchaser of the status of their claim without unnecessary delay after receiving a valid claim and the goods in question.
6. The carrier is responsible for any damage caused during delivery.